Sunday, May 13, 2007

The secret Law of attraction

The secret Law of attraction

I have just seen this movie (
http://www.thesecret.tv) as part of a social and bounding experience with work colleges. Ignoring the fact that it was just a bit too long, I have enjoyed it and more importantly related to the message of it.

Being positive, optimistic is a key success factor for fulfilling your goals in life and being happy. Thinking about your objectives in life and imagining you are accomplishing them enables you to think about the How after knowing the What. We shouldn't be wasting our energy on anger, hate or any other negative feeling that doesn't get us anywhere. It is important to keep your thoughts focused on what you want to attract to your life!

From a personal level, I am indeed very lucky to have the privilege to share my life with the most positive person I have ever meet - Itai Levitan – who helps me to direct my energy to a peaceful, relaxed and joyful feelings.